- Complete Modern Treatment Decorative Window Hardware Curtain Rod.
- Modern yet understated design intended to complement your curtains or drapes without drawing attention away from them.
- Specially designed to use for Closet Rods, Shower Curtain Rods and Window Curtain Rods.
- Rod installation and removal easy.
- Suitable for light to heavy weight curtains.
- Available in custom finishes.
- Ideal window curtain rod for any room in your home; including the bedroom, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, and more
- Each Rod is carefully checked for quality assurance.
- Materials: Metal
- Hardware Materials: Brass
- Rod Length: 6 FT ( 72 Inches )
- Rod Thickness: 0.025 Inch
- Rod Diameter: 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2" and 2-1/2" .
Diamensions and Sizes:
- 3/8" Diameter X 6' L
- 1/2" Diameter X 6' L
- 5/8" Diameter X 6' L
- 3/4" Diameter X 6' L
- 1" Diameter X 6' L
- 1-1/4" Diameter X 6' L
- 1-1/2" Diameter X 6' L
- 2" Diameter X 6' L
The wall thickness is 0.025 inches. For 6 feet or larger spans it is recommended to insert a wooden dowel inside the tube to make it sturdy, and/or also use a center bracket.
Questions & Answers
1. How long can closet rods go without support?
Closet rods are available in custom lengths from 72" to 144" inches. When the beams are longer than 48 inches, a center support must be used. It is recommended to add additional closet rod supports if the closet rod will have to support heavy items (such as winter coats, suits, etc.).
2. For curtain rods and closet rods, what diameter brass tubing do people usually use?
Picking the right Diameter and Wall Thickness has to do with the span of the opening, brackets used for mounting, mounting of the hardware to the wall, weight of clothes expected, is some sagging acceptable, and the desired look you are trying to achieve.
We can supply Hollow Brass Tubing in Multiple Diameters, Wall Thickness, lengths, and Finishes. Diameters available : 3/8" , 1/2" , 5/8" , 3/4" , 1" , 1 1/4" , 1 1/2" and 2". Lengths available : 6'-0" and 12'-0" we can cut these to sizes as per your measurements.
Guideline recommendations for 1 1/4" D Tubing's, Your designer and contractor should make decisions per the project requirements.
1) 0.040 MM Standard rods should be supported at every 2 to 2 1/2 feet by center brackets
2) 0.062 MM Thicker rods should be supported at every 3 to 3 1/2 feet by center brackets
3) 0.125 MM Standard rods should be supported at every 4 1/2 to 5 feet by center brackets
Most People use 1 1/4" Diameter brass tubing for their Closets Rods, these work best for standard clothes hangers. 1" or 1 1/2" diameter work fine as well.
3. What are the types of curtain rods and how to choose right curtain rod?
When choosing curtains, it is just as important to select the right curtain rods (and finials). Throughout this guide Types of Curtain Rods and Easy Way To Choose Right One we'll answer all of your curtain rod questions. You'll find everything you need to know in this guide, including which curtain rods to pick and what size to choose. Read Now.
4. How To Install Curtain Rod on Drywall?
To hang curtains, you need curtain rods. The installation of curtain rods in your master bedroom, dining room, home office or any other room can be handled by a professional, but you can do it yourself easily. Here's guide will show you 2 Easy Steps to Install Curtain Rod on Drywall in your home.. Read Now.