You may have a few questions when buying a closet rod about which rod best suits your needs. Whatever your choice, you can rest assured that SignatureThings' closet rods are designed to last, durable, and less prone to bending than regular wooden rods.
All of these rods are high-performing, so you can choose yours based on style and finish without worrying about performance.
We manufacture our closet rods from brass of the highest quality. Besides being the strongest, they also have a great deal of endurance. Brass is resilient, so it is likely to bounce back to its original shape even after being overloaded. Corrosion resistance also adds to the benefits.
How long can closet rods go without support?
Closet rods are available in custom lengths from 72" to 144" inches. When the beams are longer than 48 inches, a center support must be used. It is recommended to add additional closet rod supports if the closet rod will have to support heavy items (such as winter coats, suits, etc.).
- Materials: Metal
- Hardware Materials: Brass
- Rod Length: 6 FT ( 72 Inches )
- Rod Thickness: 0.125 Inch ( 1/8 inch)
- Rod Diameter: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"
- Product Type: Closet Rod/ Curtain Rod/ Shower Rod
- Color / Finish: Polished Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Brass, Black Painted, Satin Nickel, Aged Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- Lacquered and Unlacquered Finishes.
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Mount Type: Adjustable.
- Style: Art Deco,Classic,Coastal,Cottage,Glam,Industrial,Mid-Century Modern,Minimalist,Modern,Transitional.
Diamensions and Sizes:
- 3/8" Diameter X 6' L - Not available
- 1/2" Diameter X 6' L - Not available
- 5/8" Diameter X 6' L - Not available
- 3/4" Diameter X 6' L - Not available
- 1" Diameter X 6' L - In Stock
- 1-1/4" Diameter X 6' L - In Stock
- 1-1/2" Diameter X 6' L - In Stock
- 2" Diameter X 6' L - Email us
The wall thickness is 0.125 inches. This product is also available in thickness of 0.040 and 0.062 inches
- 0.040 = 1/24" thick wall
- 0.0625 = 1/16" thick wall
- 0.125 = 1/8" thick wall
Available in all our custom finishes.
Brass pipe fittings are often the choice of interior designer and other construction professionals because of its dynamic properties. It is more durable and flexible than other material options and resistant to corrosion.