You may have a few questions when buying a closet rod about which rod best suits your needs. Whatever your choice, you can rest assured that SignatureThings' closet rods are designed to last, durable, and less prone to bending than regular wooden rods. All of these rods are high-performing, so you can choose yours based on style and finish without worrying about performance.
We manufacture our closet rods from brass of the highest quality. Besides being the strongest, they also have a great deal of endurance. Brass is resilient, so it is likely to bounce back to its original shape even after being overloaded. Corrosion resistance also adds to the benefits.
Our custom Brass tube / Brass tubing has a wide range of applications, curtain rod, closet rods, shower rods and railing & more. We can handle your requirements via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone at +1 480-463-1912.
- Materials: Metal
- Hardware Materials: Brass
- Rod Length: 6 FT ( 72 Inches )
- Rod Thickness: 0.125 Inch ( 1/8 inch)
- Rod Diameter: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"
Diamensions and Sizes:
- 3/8" Diameter X 6' L - Not available
- 1/2" Diameter X 6' L - Not available
- 5/8" Diameter X 6' L - Not available
- 3/4" Diameter X 6' L - Not available
- 1" Diameter X 6' L - In Stock
- 1-1/4" Diameter X 6' L - In Stock
- 1-1/2" Diameter X 6' L - In Stock
- 2" Diameter X 6' L - Email us
The wall thickness is 0.125 inches. This product is also available in thickness of 0.040 and 0.062 inches
- 0.040 = 1/24" thick wall
- 0.0625 = 1/16" thick wall
- 0.125 = 1/8" thick wall
Available in all our custom finishes.
Brass pipe fittings are often the choice of interior designer and other construction professionals because of its dynamic properties. It is more durable and flexible than other material options and resistant to corrosion.
Color and Finish
Brass curtain rods are a stylish way to display drapes. When it comes to curtain rod color and finish, there are a few popular options. Antique Brass usually has a rich, dark brown shade with golden undertones. An attractive, low-luster finish that resembles natural brass without tarnishing.
Among the Satin brass, bronze,chrome, black, oil-rubbed bronze, and nickel finishes are available. Choose a finish that complements other fixtures in your room. Also, consider the finish of your curtains and furnishings. Make sure your curtain rod supports your drapery without drawing too much attention.
Questions & Answers
1. How long can closet rods go without support?
Closet rods are available in custom lengths from 72" to 144" inches. When the beams are longer than 48 inches, a center support must be used. It is recommended to add additional closet rod supports if the closet rod will have to support heavy items (such as winter coats, suits, etc.).
2. For curtain rods and closet rods, what diameter brass tubing do people usually use?
Picking the right Diameter and Wall Thickness has to do with the span of the opening, brackets used for mounting, mounting of the hardware to the wall, weight of clothes expected, is some sagging acceptable, and the desired look you are trying to achieve.
We can supply Hollow Brass Tubing in Multiple Diameters, Wall Thickness, lengths, and Finishes. Diameters available : 3/8" , 1/2" , 5/8" , 3/4" , 1" , 1 1/4" , 1 1/2" and 2". Lengths available : 6'-0" and 12'-0" we can cut these to sizes as per your measurements.
Guideline recommendations for 1 1/4" D Tubing's, Your designer and contractor should make decisions per the project requirements.
1) 0.040 MM Standard rods should be supported at every 2 to 2 1/2 feet by center brackets
2) 0.062 MM Thicker rods should be supported at every 3 to 3 1/2 feet by center brackets
3) 0.125 MM Standard rods should be supported at every 4 1/2 to 5 feet by center brackets
Most People use 1 1/4" Diameter brass tubing for their Closets Rods, these work best for standard clothes hangers. 1" or 1 1/2" diameter work fine as well.
3. What are the types of curtain rods and how to choose right curtain rod?
When choosing curtains, it is just as important to select the right curtain rods (and finials). Throughout this guide Types of Curtain Rods and Easy Way To Choose Right One we'll answer all of your curtain rod questions. You'll find everything you need to know in this guide, including which curtain rods to pick and what size to choose. Read Now.
4. How To Install Curtain Rod on Drywall?
To hang curtains, you need curtain rods. The installation of curtain rods in your master bedroom, dining room, home office or any other room can be handled by a professional, but you can do it yourself easily. Here's guide will show you 2 Easy Steps to Install Curtain Rod on Drywall in your home.. Read Now.