- Complete Modern Treatment Decorative Window Hardware Curtain Rod.
- Modern yet understated design intended to complement your curtains or drapes without drawing attention away from them.
- Specially designed to use for Closet Rods, Shower Curtain Rods and Window Curtain Rods.
- Rod installation and removal easy.
- Suitable for light to heavy weight curtains.
- Available in custom finishes.
- Ideal window curtain rod for any room in your home; including the bedroom, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, and more
- Each Rod is carefully checked for quality assurance.
- Materials: Metal
- Hardware Materials: Brass
- Rod Length: 12 FT ( 144 Inches )
- Rod Thickness: 0.062 Inch ( 1/16 inch)
- Rod Diameter: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2" .
- Product Type: Closet Rod/ Curtain Rod/ Shower Rod
- Color / Finish: Polished Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Brass, Black Painted, Satin Nickel, Aged Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- Lacquered and Unlacquered Finishes.
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Mount Type: Adjustable.
- Style: Art Deco,Classic,Coastal,Cottage,Glam,Industrial,Mid-Century Modern,Minimalist,Modern,Transitional.
Diamensions and Sizes:
- 3/8" Diameter X 12' L - Email us
- 1/2" Diameter X 12' L - Email us
- 5/8" Diameter X 12' L - Email us
- 3/4" Diameter X 12' L - Email us
- 1" Diameter X 12' L - In Stock
- 1-1/4" Diameter X 12' L - In Stock
- 1-1/2" Diameter X 12' L - In Stock
- 2" Diameter X 12' L - Email us
The wall thickness is 0.062 inches. This product is also available in thickness of 0.040 and 0.125 inches, Please see related products for pricing.
0.040 = 1/24" thick wall
0.0625 = 1/16" thick wall
0.125 = 1/8" thick wall
Available in all our custom finishes.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not allowed to ship a 12 foot rod/tubing via the mail system. The Maximum we can do is 7 '-9" we can ship 10 footer with additional costs. Please specify the cuts you will need. We can now arrange Longer Tubing shippments upto 12 feet via YRC Roadway guys to transport the 12 foot long tubing via road, but will require more shipping charges based on the Zip Code the product is being shipped to, call 480-463-1912 if you need longer tubing.
Frequently Ask Questions and Answers:
Q. Is the item durable?
Q. Is this item easy to use?
Ans. Yes. Easy to install and remove rod easily.
Q. What are the dimensions of this item?
Ans: this closet rod is 12 FT Long and available in different diameter sizes.
Q. Is this item available in lacquered or unlacquered finishes?
Q. Hanging medium to heavyweight curtains?
Ans: Yes. A 1/2" diameter rod is ideal for lightweight café curtains, sheers, or valances and is typically used in the bathroom or kitchen to complement window treatments. and Hanging medium to heavyweight curtains We recommend 5/8" or 3/4" diameter rods.