|D - (Inches)||CP - (Inches)|
Wall Thickness:- .050 Inches
Tubing OD: 2 Inches
Handrail (Top Rail) Diameter: 2 Inches Round Tubing.
Installation: Place the bottom of fitting in the vertical tube. Screw top of bracket to the horizontal tube.
Hardware Included: 2 x #8 x 3/4" Philips flat head self-drilling screw.
Use together with: 2” OD tube (A120).
Handrail saddles connect the top rail to railing uprights to complete the railing system. Browse our complete line of railing components.
Architectural hardware provides a unique breadth of decorative hardware brackets for mounting metal railings in all kinds of settings
All brackets are supplied with necessary hardware for proper installation.
This Handrail Saddle Bracket is made of solid brass. All screws are included for an easy installation. An innovative handrail bracket that is both elegant and practical.
- Handrail saddles connect the top rail to railing uprights to complete the railing system.
- Browse our complete line of railing components.
- Mount plate to surface and matching diameter tube to the saddle
- Adjustable design lets you control the angle of tubing
- Allows for handrails to be installed at the desired angle
- Boasts a sophisticated brass finish
- All mounting hardware is included for easy installation.
- Classic design at an affordable price.
Tubing Diameter - (Inches): 2" Outer Diameter
- Builders Hardware Product Type: Stair Handrail Saddle Brackets
- Finish: Polished Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Brass, Black Painted, Satin Nickel, Aged Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- Lacquered and Unlacquered Finishes.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Installation Required: Yes