|Tubing Diameter- ( Inches)||CP - (Inches)||B - (Inches)|
Material Care:- Brass Use Metal Polish and apply with a damp, soft cloth.
Installation:- Drill hole for threaded rod into the vertical surface of the bar. Thread the rod through the bar into the bracket and secure with washer and nut. Fasten the bracket to the bar with three PFH screws and then fasten tube to bracket using the provided self-drilling screw.
- 3 x #12 x 1‐1/2" PFH screws.
- 1 x #8 x 5/8" PFH self drilling screws.
- 1 x 5/16‐18 x 3" threaded rod.
- 1 x 5/16/18 hex nut.
- 1 x 5/16 flat washer.
Bar Mount Bracket may be bolted from the backside for additional strength.
With an easy install, a sturdy design, and a great look, it's no wonder why the combination style is the most popular among bar foot rail brackets on the market.
Browse our complete line of railing components.
This brass foot rail bracket for 1-1/2" and 2" metal tubing and other matching components, makes for a luxurious addition to any home or commercial bar.
- The favored form among many bracket enthusiasts, bar foot rail brackets rest a foot on a floor while an arm mounts to a bar facing.
- Bracket arm mounts to the face of the bar while footrests on the floor.
- Attractive, stylish, and professional, bar brackets add that touch of class to any bar.
- The bracket should be used at both ends of the tubing.
- These combination brackets come in a variety of sizes and are available in brass.
- Mounting screws included.
- Hardware Product Type: Footrail Bracket
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Brass, Black Painted, Satin Nickel, Aged Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- Lacquered and Unlacquered Finishes.
Package Quantity: 1
- Installation Required: Yes