|Tubing Diameter- ( Inches)
||CP - (Inches)
||H - (Inches)
Material Care:- Brass Use Metal Polish and apply with a damp, soft cloth.
Installation:- Mount the foot with the countersunk holes on the bar and fasten the bracket to a vertical surface using supplied hardware or alternate (depending on mounting surface). Fasten tube to the bracket using the provided self-drilling screw.
Hardware Included:- 2 x #12 x 2" PFH screws. 1 x #8 x 5/8" PFH self drilling screws.
With an easy install, a sturdy design, and a great look, it's no wonder why the combination style is the most popular among bar foot rail brackets on the market.
Browse our complete line of railing components.
This brass bracket for 1-1/2" and 2" metal tubing and other matching components, makes for a luxurious addition to any home or commercial bar.
- The favored form among many bracket enthusiasts, combination-style bar rail brackets rest a foot on a floor while an arm mounts to a bar facing.
- Bracket arm mounts to the face of the bar while footrests on the floor
- These combination brackets come in a variety of sizes and are available in brass.
- Mounting screws included.
- Hardware Product Type: Combination Bracket / Footrail Bracket
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Brass, Black Painted, Satin Nickel, Aged Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- Lacquered and Unlacquered Finishes.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Installation Required: Yes