- For Return
- Splices into rod end. Adds approximately 5" per side. Brackets are required
- Heavy Duty Brackets are required.
- For Return with Base
- Splices into rod end. Adds approximately 5" per side. Specify base style.
French Rods (also called "French Poles") are one of the most popular drapery hardware styles right now. Instead of cutting off in midair, French style curtain rods return to the wall. We offer many options to configure these rods to your application.
This rod is designed to sit outside of the window frame, The finish coordinates flawlessly with existing furniture pieces, lighting, fixtures and adds that final touch to your decor.
- 1-5/8" FRENCH RODS
- Versatile rod is great for indoor (bedroom, family room, dining room, office) or outdoor use (porch, patio, pergola, deck)
- Rust resistant coating protects rod from the elements
- Rod can be ceiling or wall mounted
- Available in two sizes, the telescoping rod can be adjusted to fit your window.
- Product Type: Curtain Rod
- Material: Metal
- Primary Material: Iron
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Mounting Location: Outside window frame
- Room Use: Bathroom; Bedroom; Living room; Dining room
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Color/Finish: Aged Iron, Antique Brass, Beijing, Brass, Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Burgundy, Espresso, French Blue, Glit, Gold and More.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q. Is the item durable?
Q. What is the material of the rod?
Ans. The material of the rod is iron.
Q.How is the rod adjustable?
Q. What are the dimensions of this item?
Ans: this heavy duty iron curtain rod is 1-5/8" diameter sizes.
Q. Hanging medium to heavyweight curtains?
Ans: Yes. A 1/2" diameter rod is ideal for lightweight café curtains, sheers, or valances and is typically used in the bathroom or kitchen to complement window treatments. and Hanging medium to heavyweight curtains We recommend 5/8" or 3/4" diameter rods.