- French Rods for 1" diameter rods.
- Returns are sold separately and splice into the rod ends.
- Returns without bases require brackets.
- Returns with welded bases suspend the rod and allow for direct installation.
- Standard projection is 3-1/2" to rod center.
- 6" projection available at no extra charge.
- Custom projection available for an extra charge.
- Provide face width measurement when ordering.
- Center supports are recommended for rods over 96".
- Splices into rod end. Adds approximately 5" per side. Brackets are required.
- Splices into rod end. Adds approximately 5" per side. Specify base style.
|Style||Base width||Base height|
|1" Round Return|
|1" Round Return with Standard Base||1"||4"|
|1" Round Return with Deco Base||1-1/2"||3-1/2"|
|1" Round Return with Square Base||1-1/2"||3"|
|1" Round Return with Round Base||2"||2"|
|1" Round Double Return with Standard Base||1"||4"|
- 1" FRENCH RODS
- Versatile rod is great for indoor (bedroom, family room, dining room, office) or outdoor use (porch, patio, pergola, deck)
- Rust resistant coating protects rod from the elements
- Rod can be ceiling or wall mounted
- Available in two sizes, the telescoping rod can be adjusted to fit your window.
- Product Type: Curtain Rod
- Material: Metal
- Primary Material: Iron
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Mounting Location: Outside window frame
- Room Use: Bathroom; Bedroom; Living room; Dining room
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Color/Finish: Aged Iron, Antique Brass, Beijing, Brass, Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Burgundy, Espresso, French Blue, Glit, Gold and More.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q. Is the item durable?
Q. What is the material of the rod?
Ans. The material of the rod is iron.
Q.How is the rod adjustable?
Q. What are the dimensions of this item?
Ans: this heavy duty iron curtain rod is 1" diameter sizes.
Q. Hanging medium to heavyweight curtains?
Ans: Yes. A 1/2" diameter rod is ideal for lightweight café curtains, sheers, or valances and is typically used in the bathroom or kitchen to complement window treatments. and Hanging medium to heavyweight curtains We recommend 5/8" or 3/4" diameter rods.