The Iron Drapery Wand can be used to open and close all type of curtain panels with ease.
The length makes even the longest drapery panels a snap to open and close without soiling you curtains.
Iron Drapery Baton Wand
- Can easily draw the drapery from open and closed
- Includes one Iron baton with hammered End.
- Made of 1⁄2" round iron with a hammered end.
- Universal so it can be used with multiple types of drapery panels
- Made of pure Iron
- Designed to clip onto the body of the lead ring of the drapery panel (not the eyelet).
- Super strong Iron Curtain Baton Wand
Sizes and Diamensions:
The Batton is made of 1/2" thick Iron.
Can be cut to any size but the standard ones are 24", 30", 36", 48", 60", 72"
Available in Multiple Colors. See the Color Choices
- Product Type: Curtain Hardware
- Finish: Iron
- Rod Included: No ( Sold Seperatly )
- Material Details: Iron
- Rust Resistance: Yes
- Mounting Location: Outside window frame
- Removable Parts: No
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Installation Required: Yes