- Complete Modern Treatment Decorative Window Hardware Curtain Rod.
- Modern yet understated design intended to complement your curtains or drapes without drawing attention away from them.
- Specially designed to use for Closet Rods, Shower Curtain Rods and Window Curtain Rods.
- Rod installation and removal easy.
- Suitable for light to heavy weight curtains.
- Available in custom finishes.
- Ideal window curtain rod for any room in your home; including the bedroom, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, and more
- Each Rod is carefully checked for quality assurance.
- Materials: Metal
- Hardware Materials: Brass
- Rod Length: 12 FT ( 144Inches )
- Rod Thickness: 0.040 Inch
- Rod Diameter: 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2" and 2-1/2" .
- Product Type: Closet Rod/ Curtain Rod/ Shower Rod
- Color / Finish: Polished Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Brass, Black Painted, Satin Nickel, Aged Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- Lacquered and Unlacquered Finishes.
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Mount Type: Adjustable.
- Style: Art Deco,Classic,Coastal,Cottage,Glam,Industrial,Mid-Century Modern,Minimalist,Modern,Transitional.
Diamensions and Sizes:
- 3/8" Diameter X 12' L - Call us
- 1/2" Diameter X 12' L - Call us
- 5/8" Diameter X 12' L - Call us
- 3/4" Diameter X 12' L - Call us
- 1" Diameter X 12' L - Call us
- 1-1/4" Diameter X 12' L
- 1-1/2" Diameter X 12' L - Call us
- 2" Diameter X 12' L - - Call us
The wall thickness is 0.040 inches. For 6 feet or larger spans it is recommended to insert a wooden dowel inside the tube to make it sturdy, and/or also use a center bracket.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not allowed to ship a 12 foot rod/tubing via the mail system. The Maximum we can do is 7 '-9". So Please specify the cuts you will need. We can arrange for the Roadway guys to transport the 12 foot long tubing via road, but that is considerably expensive and will require more shipping charges based on where the product is going.
Available in different finishes.
Frequently Ask Questions and Answers:
Q. Is the item durable?
Q. Is this item easy to use?
Ans. Yes. Easy to install and remove rod easily.
Q. What are the dimensions of this item?
Ans: this closet rod is 6 FT Long and available in different diameter sizes.
Q. Is this item available in lacquered or unlacquered finishes?
Q. Hanging medium to heavyweight curtains?
Ans: Yes. A 1/2" diameter rod is ideal for lightweight café curtains, sheers, or valances and is typically used in the bathroom or kitchen to complement window treatments. and Hanging medium to heavyweight curtains We recommend 5/8" or 3/4" diameter rods.