If you are having a hard time matching up your décor, look no further! We have some of the best knockers around! From nautical, rustic, modern and transitional, we have a match for you!
Our door knockers are available in a variety of finishes and material that will perfectly match your stunning new door hardware. Your family and friends will praise your door knocker choice. Available in an array of gorgeous brass finishes, so that you can choose the one that you like most.
100x100x10mm (4” W x 4” High x 3/8” Thick)
100x125x10mm (4” W x 5” High x 3/8” Thick)
100x150x10mm (4” W x 6” High x 3/8” Thick)
100x200x10mm (4” W x 8” High x 3/8” Thick)
100x200x20mm (4” W x 8” High x 3/4” Thick)
100x250x20mm (4” W x 10” High x 3/4” Thick)
100x300x20mm (4” W x 12” High x 3/4” Thick)
** Sizes are approximate conversions.
- Please check the drawing of the knocker attached here with the product images.
- Take the printed sheet of paper with hole positions marked in it. Use this sheet to mark both top and bottom holes.
- Drill 2 holes at the top of the template, as per M4 SS wood screws sent with the knocker. Drill depth in door 20mm.
- Drill 2 holes at the bottom of the template, as per M3 SS wood screws sent with the knocker. Drill depth in the door 10 mm.
- Screw the small bottom piece in place with the small screws.
- Screw the top moving segment in place with the bigger screws.
- Ensure that the knocker is in the center of your door and the holes are parallel to your door for the classic sharp look.
- Press fit the top cap provided to hide all the screws and give a clean sleek look.
- Brass Door Knocker makes for an exquisite addition to any door.
- It has a sleek and stylish structural design that is pleasing to look at and facilitates its excellent utility value.
- Its practical and minimal build makes efficient use of space and is easy to use for people of all ages.
- Solid Brass Construction
- Product Type: Door Knocker
- Primary Material: Brass
- Door Type: Exterior
- Color / Finish: Polished Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Brass, Black Painted, Satin Nickel, Aged Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- Lacquered and Unlacquered Finishes.
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Installation Required: Yes