This modern front door knocker is durable and appealing to the eye, as well as functional. Made from solid brass that provides excellent corrosion protection. It's unique design adds a sophisticated look to your doors.
Sizes: - 100x100x10mm (4” W x 4” High x 3/8” Thick)
100x125x10mm (4” W x 5” High x 3/8” Thick)
100x150x10mm (4” W x 6” High x 3/8” Thick)
100x200x10mm (4” W x 8” High x 3/8” Thick)
100x200x20mm (4” W x 8” High x 3/4” Thick)
** Sizes are approximate conversions.
- Please check the drawing of the knocker attached here with the product images.
- Take the printed sheet of paper with hole positions marked in it. Use this sheet to mark both top and bottom holes.
- Drill 2 holes at the top of the template, as per M4 SS wood screws sent with the knocker. Drill depth in door 20mm.
- Drill 2 holes at the bottom of the template, as per M3 SS wood screws sent with the knocker. Drill depth in the door 10 mm.
- Screw the small bottom piece in place with the small screws.
- Screw the top moving segment in place with the bigger screws.
- Ensure that the knocker is in the center of your door and the holes are parallel to your door for the classic sharp look.
- Press fit the top cap provided to hide all the screws and give a clean sleek look.