This modern front door knocker is durable and appealing to the eye, as well as functional. Made from solid brass that provides excellent corrosion protection. Its
unique design adds a sophisticated look to your doors.
Installation Procedure for the knocker:
- Please look at the attached image knocker top fitting
- Please do not unscrew or move the two screws in the middle.
- Use the 4 outside holes as the reference and drill holes in the door as per M4 SS wood screws sent with the knocker. Drill depth in door 20mm.
- Screw the top assembly in to the door with the 4 longer screws provided
- Press fit the cap on this assembly, please use the 2 dots marked on the base of the cap as a reference. (Dots also visible in image attached)
- As per layout attached from the side of the cap along the center line at a distance of 147.8mm approx.- 148mm Place the bottom square block. Using the 2 holes as reference drill 2 holes for M4 SS wood screws in the door to a depth of 20 mm.
- Fit the bottom piece with the smaller screws provided. Visually ensure that the piece is in the center of the moving knocker frame.