If you are having a hard time matching up your décor, look no further! We have some of the best knockers around! From nautical, rustic, modern and transitional, we have a match for you!
Our door knockers are available in a variety of finishes and material that will perfectly match your stunning new door hardware. Your family and friends will praise your door knocker choice. Available in an array of gorgeous brass finishes, so that you can choose the one that you like most.
Installation Procedure for the knocker:
- Please look at the attached image knocker top fitting
- Please do not unscrew or move the two screws in the middle.
- Use the 4 outside holes as the reference and drill holes in the door as per M4 SS wood screws sent with the knocker. Drill depth in door 20mm.
- Screw the top assembly in to the door with the 4 longer screws provided
- Press fit the cap on this assembly, please use the 2 dots marked on the base of the cap as a reference. (Dots also visible in image attached)
- As per layout attached from the side of the cap along the center line at a distance of 147.8mm approx.- 148mm Place the bottom square block. Using the 2 holes as reference drill 2 holes for M4 SS wood screws in the door to a depth of 20 mm.
- Fit the bottom piece with the smaller screws provided. Visually ensure that the piece is in the center of the moving knocker frame.
- Brass Door Knocker makes for an exquisite addition to any door.
- It has a sleek and stylish structural design that is pleasing to look at and facilitates its excellent utility value.
- Its practical and minimal build makes efficient use of space and is easy to use for people of all ages.
- Solid Brass Construction
- Product Type: Door Knocker
- Primary Material: Brass
- Door Type: Exterior
- Color / Finish: Polished Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Brass, Black Painted, Satin Nickel, Aged Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- Lacquered and Unlacquered Finishes.
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Installation Required: Yes