Due to Supply Chain and Production Timing Issues, this product is available BUT only on Special Order for larger quantity in certain finishes. Please contact us for more detail.
This durable and practical brass closet rod bracket provides stylish and sturdy hanging storage space for clothing in bedroom closets, or jackets in a coat closet at home or the office.
our End support bracket are excellent for closet hanging rod, bathrooms and laundry rooms, as well as other areas requiring extra storage. They can be used to hang curtains, towels, clothing, ties and belts.
How long can closet rods go without support?
Closet rods are available in custom lengths from 72" to 144" inches. When the beams are longer than 48 inches, a center support must be used. It is recommended to add additional closet rod supports if the closet rod will have to support heavy items (such as winter coats, suits, etc.).
our closet rod bracket Can support brass closet rods , stainless steel pipe, solid wood pipe & more. Also This closet rod support bracket can hold tightly onto the wall or wood surface.
- Very versatile and can be used for handrail support, closet rod support or for decorative use.
- Closet rod support bracket mount to stud in wall
- They are made of heavy duty brass, sturdy enough to hold most of hanging objects at home.
- The pair of End support brackets provide stable foundation to support a curtain rod and closet rod.
- Complete the look with matching closet rods, curtain rods, curtain clip rings, and decorative curtain holdbacks (sold separately).
- Hardware Material: Brass, Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Material: Metal
- Mounting Location: Outside window frame; Ceiling
Weight and Diamensions:
- 1/2" rod - 2-7/8" Overall and 2-1/2" from wall to center of loop.
- 5/8" rod - 3" Overall x 2-1/2" from wall to center of loop.
- 3/4" rod - 3" Overall x 2-1/2" from wall to center of bracket.
- 1" rod - 3-1/8" Overall x 2-1/2" from wall to center of loop.
- 1-1/4" rod - 3-1/4"Overall x 2-1/2" from wall to center of loop.
- 1 1/2" Rod - 3-5/8" overall x 2-1/2" from wall to center of loop.
- 2" Rod - 3-5/8" overall x 2-1/2" from wall to center of loop.
Sold as a single unit. NOT as a pair.
Available in custom finishes.
If you are using the Center support bracket as End brackets for closet rods. Like in a Lucite, Wood, or Brass Drapery Rod where the rod is extended past the center bracket. You should add the hole for set scew so you can secure the Rod with the Bracket with a small set screw, so that it does not move. Please note we do not provide the set screw. The Hole is drilled to accommodate a #8-32 screw.
The Diameter is the Inner diameter of the bracket, So match it with the same diameter rods. Example, get the 1 1/4" D Bracket and 1 1/4" D Rods.
Use this sturdy, metal, center support bracket to provide extra support to your new or existing projected curtain rods, closet rods & more, These twist in center closet rod support brackets will keep your wider curtain rods from sagging and require no tools for installation.