1" and 1-1/2" Dia Brass French Return Rod - 0.040" Thick
One of the most popular drapery hardware styles right now are French Rods that return to the wall. We offer many options to configure these rods to your application.
French Rods for 1" and 1-1/2" diameter rods are hollow. This is for brackets which are sold separately for each end and attach into the rods. Rods sold seperatelly. https://signaturethings.com/classic-brass-tubing-12-ft-length or https://signaturethings.com/classic-brass-tubing-6-ft-length
Flanges and Rods are sold seperatelly.
Standard projection is to match the center bracket or 4" to rod center. 6" projection but can be made to any projection. Center supports are recommended for rods based on size and anticipated drapery weight. https://signaturethings.com/standard-rod-center-bracket
Easy to order,
- Specify: *Face With, Rod Style, Return Style and Finish. * We will cut rods to the appropriate length to equal your speciﬁed face width.
- Standard projection is 4 or 6” measured to the rod outer end. Please specify if you require a custom projection.
- Order additional brackets, rings, and batons as needed.
- French Rods for 1" and 1 1/2" diameter rods.
- Each Return are sold separately and fit into the rod ends.
- Standard projection is to match center brackets or 4" and 6" to center of the Rod.
- Custom projection available for an extra charge.
- Provide face width measurement when ordering.
- Center supports are recommended for rods depending on size and weight of Drapery
What is a French Rod?
French Return Rods have two distinct features. No finials are used, and they return to the wall. Adding these features reduce the space between the drapery panel and the end of the drapery rod, which is normally a light gap. This is the best curtain rod for blackout curtains, a rod that provides edge-to-edge coverage to reduce light, noise and drafts during the night. It is especially helpful for light sleepers or night shift workers.
Also Known as "French pole", the French used it as a way to highlight the fabric, especially in window dressings with tapestries. In their presentations the French preferred to focus on the fabric's design or artwork.
- Versatile rod is great for indoor (bedroom, family room, dining room, office) or outdoor use (porch, patio, pergola, deck)
- Rust resistant coating protects rod from the elements
- Rod can be ceiling or wall mounted
- Available in two sizes, the telescoping rod can be adjusted to fit your window.
- Product Type: Curtain Rod
- Material: Brass
- Primary Material: Brass
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Mounting Location: Outside window frame
- Room Use: Bathroom; Bedroom; Living room; Dining room
- Assembly Required: Yes
- All Brass Finishes and Custom Finishes