Example 1: The customer wanted this product and we built it per these specs.
- We cut this out of a rectangular piece of brass using our CNC machine.
- Overall length to be approx.8"
- Overall height to be 1" Approx.
- Thickness of plate to be 1/8" Brass
- Screws placement to be as per drawing provided by client
- 2 week lead time
- Client did provide a Digital file of design in CAD format
- Finish was Unlacquered Polished Brass
- The price for this was 46$ per piece custom made and finished. Shipping was additional
- The design can be as complex as needed, as long as the CAD file has all the information we can use CNC and cut that design out.
- We can use any thickness material, cost will be higher if the thickness of the plate is more as more material is needed.
Example 2: Customer wanted
- 8'-0" Long 1" Wide 1/8" thick strips to use as a design element on the doors and around a library
- They wanted Mitered Edges... 45* at ends
- Custom Matched Finish