Give your guest suite or master bath a polished update with this sleek and stylish wall-mounted towel bar. The design was inspired by the sleek elegance of modern design.
This beautiful, high end, acrylic towel bar is a great finishing touch to your bathroom! Whether providing a place for a wet towel to a dry or decorative towel to be displayed, a towel bar lets you add functionality and beauty to the bath.
This towel bar is available in attractive finishes: a highly reflective stainless Steel finishthat brings the warm look of stainless to your bathroom.
Designed with simplicity and excessive for bath collection brings a modern look almost any space.
- Brush Stainless Steel Finish
- Easily installed with instructions
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel
- Used also over the cabinet door or drawer
- Space-saving design
- Modern style
- COORDINATING COLLECTION: Coordinates with other bathroom accessories.
- FLEXIBLE PLACEMENT: For use in the bath as well as the kitchen for hanging towels and more.
- Offers ample space for hanging multiple towels, washcloths, and other bathroom items.
- Easy installation
- Perfectly coordinates with the other bathroom accessories
- Product Type: Towel Bar
- Mount Type: Wall Mounted
- Primary Material: Lucite and Brass
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
SignatureThings is a leading provider of professional-grade cabinet hardware and fixtures that combine style with superior durability and quality.
What Is Stainless Steel?
Stainless steel is a low carbon steel containing at least 10% chromium. The addition of chromium to the steel causes the formation of a chromium-oxide film which gives stainless steel its unique properties such as its resistance to corrosion and its ability to heal itself when in the presence of oxygen.
Why Stainless Steel is a Great Choice?
All stainless steels have a high resistance to corrosion. Many different types of metals are available on the market today, making it difficult to choose the right one. With all of the advantages stainless steel offers, selecting it shouldn't be a matter of choice. In addition to being beautiful and sleek, stainless steel is also incredibly versatile and inexpensive. Additionally, the Stainless Steel is known for its ease of forming and flexibility, making it a top choice for most projects. Read more: Find out why stainless steel is the best choice with these 5 amazing advantages.
The Advantages of Using Stainless Steel
Stainless steel is probably the best material for work because of its value. However, despite its high upfront cost, its lifespan is longer than that of other comparable materials. This makes stainless steel a more economical choice in the long run. Other advantages to choosing stainless steel are:
- It is durable. Due to its anticorrosive properties, stainless is exceptionally durable and will not rust or become polluted. Chromium content determines how corrosion resistant steel is. A low percentage will work well in wet environments, while a higher percentage is required in acidic or alkaline environments.
- It is 100% recyclable. In the United States, up to 50% of stainless steel production comes from recycled materials. The processing, purification, and shaping of recycled steel use less energy. Steel used for recycling does not lose strength during the process.
- It is hygienic. Stainless steel is very hygienic, which makes it ideal for use in hospitals, kitchens, or other places where hygiene is important.
- It is heat resistant. Due to its resistance to high temperatures, stainless steel is commonly used in heat exchangers, boilers, valves and other high-temperature applications.
- It has a high strength-to-weight ratio. Due to the higher strength-to-weight ratio, high-grade stainless steel and other metals consume less material than lower grades.
- It is aesthetically pleasing. Stainless steel makes an appealing addition to any space, which is why so many household appliances are made of it.