Easy Bathroom Updates
A simple and affordable way to update your bathroom hardware is to use a new finish or style. There is a wide variety of styles to choose from to complement your existing décor and give your bathroom an update.
Timeless Bath Accessories
SignatureThings bathroom accessories are designed with style in mind and are sure to give your bathroom a classic look.
Bath Accessory Collections
Completing your bathroom is easy when you shop for bathroom accessories and hardware collections. Find a style you love and select coordinating pieces to give your bathroom a polished look.
Organize Your Bathroom
You can organize your bathroom with towel racks, hand towel holders, and towel hooks, which can keep your daily necessities close at hand.
Toilet Paper Holder is a stunning addition to the interior of your bathroom or kitchen. keeps your paper towel rolls easily accessible.
- Standard and Full roll of Toilet Paper.
- The product is Anti Corrosive.
- Fasteners are Included
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel with a brushed finish
SignatureThings is a leading provider of professional-grade cabinet hardware and fixtures that combine style with superior durability and quality.
What Is Stainless Steel?
Stainless steel is a low carbon steel containing at least 10% chromium. The addition of chromium to the steel causes the formation of a chromium-oxide film which gives stainless steel its unique properties such as its resistance to corrosion and its ability to heal itself when in the presence of oxygen.
Why Stainless Steel is a Great Choice?
All stainless steels have a high resistance to corrosion. Many different types of metals are available on the market today, making it difficult to choose the right one. With all of the advantages stainless steel offers, selecting it shouldn't be a matter of choice. In addition to being beautiful and sleek, stainless steel is also incredibly versatile and inexpensive. Additionally, the Stainless Steel is known for its ease of forming and flexibility, making it a top choice for most projects. Read more: Find out why stainless steel is the best choice with these 5 amazing advantages.
The Advantages of Using Stainless Steel
Stainless steel is probably the best material for work because of its value. However, despite its high upfront cost, its lifespan is longer than that of other comparable materials. This makes stainless steel a more economical choice in the long run. Other advantages to choosing stainless steel are:
- It is durable. Due to its anticorrosive properties, stainless is exceptionally durable and will not rust or become polluted. Chromium content determines how corrosion resistant steel is. A low percentage will work well in wet environments, while a higher percentage is required in acidic or alkaline environments.
- It is 100% recyclable. In the United States, up to 50% of stainless steel production comes from recycled materials. The processing, purification, and shaping of recycled steel use less energy. Steel used for recycling does not lose strength during the process.
- It is hygienic. Stainless steel is very hygienic, which makes it ideal for use in hospitals, kitchens, or other places where hygiene is important.
- It is heat resistant. Due to its resistance to high temperatures, stainless steel is commonly used in heat exchangers, boilers, valves and other high-temperature applications.
- It has a high strength-to-weight ratio. Due to the higher strength-to-weight ratio, high-grade stainless steel and other metals consume less material than lower grades.
- It is aesthetically pleasing. Stainless steel makes an appealing addition to any space, which is why so many household appliances are made of it.