With an elegant metal stem and floral pattern, this lamp honors the traditional look of the coveted lamps of the turn of the 20th century. Handcrafted using the same techniques that were developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s, this beautiful Tiffany-style piece contains hand-cut pieces of stained glass, each wrapped in fine copper foil. Tiffany-style lamp features colorful hand-blown art glass that will brighten any home decor.
- Setting: Indoor
- Fixture finish: Dark Brown
- Shades: Blue, red, white, beige
- Number of lights: Two
- Requires: two (2) 60-watt Type E27 bulbs (not included)
- Dimensions: 14 inches high x 16 inches in diameter
- Materials: Iron Base, Glass shade
- Shade dept: 7.5 Inches
- Contains 475 pieces of cut glass along with 20 jewels
This fixture does need to be hard wired. Professional installation is recommended.
Attention California residents: This product contains lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Note: Shade colors will appear darker and less vibrant when not illuminated.
This stained glass product has been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.