Bring the warm color tones of nature along with the free-flying spirit of a dragonfly into your home with this beautifully crafted Tiffany-style mini table lamp. Constructed with more than 165 hand-cut glass pieces and 24 soldered jewels, this handcrafted piece uses the original artisan techniques developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s. This lamp adds a warm and inviting glow when placed on a night table or used as an accent in a living room. Subtle illumination is produced by an incandescent bulb and the reflected colorful light that only the Tiffany style provides.
- This lamp brings the warm color tones of nature into a decor
- Constructed with more than 165 hand-cut glass pieces and 24 soldered jewels
- Uses the original techniques developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany for a classic look
- 40-watt bulb incandescent bulb (not included) provides subtle illumination
- Shade height measures 6" H
- UL listed for quality and safety
- Fixture measures 8" Wide and 14.5" tall
- Features a copper-foiled glass shade and aluminum base for a traditional look
- Main colors are : green, yellow, blue
Note: Shade colors will appear darker and less vibrant when not illuminated. WARNING: Attention California residents: This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This stained glass product has been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.